Is your blog use as a stepping stone by others? If you answered yes, you are right. No matter how much you try to protect your blog or you did your best with copyrights. Your blog can and will be used by others as a bridge to get better status.
Should you be sore about it? No. The reason you made a blog was to share information. As long as you get the recognition from the other bloggers you should be fine.
So why they have more followers than you? I know it’s not for the lack of trying. Remember these rule:
- You need to blog every day
- You have to be consistent with your chosen theme
- You have to let people know you are out there. The web is huge, you are just a speck in its infinitive universe.
- Social Media plays a huge part in this as well.
- Choose your topic well.
- Grammar is everything. Double check or even triple check for errors.
- Pictures get their attention.
- Captivate your audience with your title
- Make sure you keep their interest so they can keep visiting your site.
- Accept comments and engage with your audience. Make them feel special.
Never give up on your dream. If this is what makes you happy and you are dedicated to it do not stop.Maybe your stardom to fame will come later than sooner. You are here to built a solid foundation, not a trend or a passing wonder that eventually people will get tired of it.