Summer is almost here, and most of all the kids are out of school. So now you are wondering what to do with them.
Here are some excellent ideas to get you started on a fun safe summer!
- Organized a Play Date – Get together with parents and assigned each a day to take care of the kids for a couple of hours or for the day.
- Check the YMCA – You might be able to enroll your child on a specific event or outing to keep them busy.
- Check your School – Summer programs are everywhere. Your child school will have a great schedule and it can be cost-effective.
- Check your Church or Organization – They may be offering schedule activities or even camp for the summer.
- Organized Field Trip and make sure you get a group discount – The trip can consist of going to your local museum, parks, restaurants and even the movie theater. Oh, and don’t forget the beach. Kids love to play in the sand.
Enjoy your summer!
The Poor American